15 Feb Blue is the new Black!
Blue: a color loved by many people as much as avoided by just as many. If you are one of those people who do not wear blue even under advice, we give you some effective suggestions to start having a wardrobe “in the blue painted blue”.
Here are some good reasons to reevaluate this color:
– blue goes divinely with every shade of brown: seeing is believing!
– blue is the new black. In the evening or during the day, especially the ultramarine nuance, it lends itself perfectly to the most sophisticated outfits.
– blue perfectly accompanies every jewel: try to think of it with a necklace of precious stones or a pair of swarovski earrings. In addition, gold and silver also immediately stand out against the ocean blue.
– if you are a particular lover of dark colors and their slimming effect, blue will be your new ally.
– light blue is the color of lightheartedness, wearing it will have a relaxing effect on your mind too.
– a blue garment is extremely fine when combined with white, beige, and even light gray. For those who love to dare, you can try more courageous combinations with purple, green and even pink: the important thing is to experiment!
If you found these tips useful, come and discover Carmen Milano’s Spring-Summer 2022 collection, the shades of blue are certainly not lacking in appeal!