10 Nov Long or short dress? The important thing is the imagination!
The geometric print dresses, what a beauty!
Today we are talking about them, yes, because mini-dresses, especially in the shape of a sheath dress, represent a true tradition in every woman’s wardrobe. Plus practically any body is suitable for wearing them: whether you have curvy curves or a runway body this shape suits each one. Moreover, thanks to their irregularities, they are perfect for creating optical effects and hiding some flaws!
But let’s see some advantages of this fantasy:
– With heels they certainly express the best: they slender the figure and if the pattern of the dress is vertical, the effect is perceived even more.
– They can be long, short or flared. Geometric dresses have no rules, not even symmetry! Play with this peculiarity to create ever new combinations!
– When it is colder they are perfect if worn with a boot, above or below the knee is indifferent.
– They do not need sophisticated combinations: the protagonists of the scene are always them!
– If they are not too flashy, they look very elegant and refined.
– Chuncky sneakers are very popular now, why not wear them with one of these dresses? They will make everything more sporty and suitable for everyday life. A real ploy of prêt-à-porter fashion!