25 Nov Winter 21: how to match the coat to the body?
There are all the models, by now the coats are so varied that they can easily put you in crisis when choosing.
In our opinion, here are some simple rules if you want to harmonize the figure:
– the teddy model fits well to those who have a pronounced bust, are prosperous and maybe even tall. The romantic line of the teddy softens the figures making them sweet.
– if you are small and petite the egg coat is the best for you. Also called egg coat, it fills the figure and gives texture to even the smallest bodies. Pay attention to the length, which must touch or exceed the knee, to avoid the sack effect.
– if you are tall and slender, the coat at the ankles must be yours. A male model, single or double-breasted, reminiscent of the outerwear of military uniforms. Not only glamorous, the long coat is also versatile, in fact it lends itself to multiple looks. Try it with the exposed turtleneck, light jeans and a pair of chunky combat boots, for a revisited tomboy look.
– to enhance the narrow waist and enhance the pronounced hips instead, you need to focus on a dressing gown coat.
– the short coat, on the other hand, is excellent for small and thin bodies to enhance the body and harmonize the upper part of the bust.
In the Carmen Milano line there are many models and colors for every occasion, discover our models online.